Thanks for attending my talk or watching the catchup online!
I received some feedback on my initial talk in Boston, which was that it would be useful to have links to all the documentation/articles I talk about, so this page should hopefully help with that!
Here are some useful links to point you in the right direction when getting involved in OpenStack-Ansible, and include the items I mention in my talk. I've ordered these based on the order they appear in the talk.
I hope this proved useful, and I'd welcome any feedback or questions - feel free to reach out to me! The feedback I received in Boston was invaluable and I hope I used it to improve the talk for everybody.
End-User how to integrate OpenStack-Ansible
- OpenStack-Ansible quick start AIO guide - Quick way to start testing OpenStack-Ansible.
- OpenStack-Ansible deployment guide - The more detailed and in depth Deployment guide for OpenStack-Ansible, more information for more serious deployments.
- Integrating ceph-ansible with OpenStack-Ansible - This shows how project integration can be quite simple when done right!
- Integrating OpenStack-Ansible with your existing Ansible structure - This is from the new OpenStack-Ansible Operations Guide.
- Using OpenStack-Ansible Overlay to integrated OpenStack-Ansible with your Environment - This blog by Logan Vig talks about OpenStack-Overlay to do just that!
- New OpenStack-Ansible Operations Guide
How can developers benefit from OpenStack-Ansible
- OpenStack-Ansible-cookie-cutter role - A cookie-cutter role on Github that is the current easiest way to get started.
- New role documentation - A bit of guidance on adding a role to OpenStack-Ansible.
- Using OpenStack-Ansible as your development environment - A blog I wrote about using OSA as your dev environment!
- Testing your project with OpenStack-Ansible - Another blog I wrote around testing your project with OpenStack-Ansible.
Helping new contributors get involved
- From Zero to Hero: Your first week as an OpenStack contributor - Blog post by Documentation PTL Alexandra Settle.
- OpenStack-Ansible contributor guidelines - Help to get started contributing!
- OpenStack-Ansible Bug Triaging information
- OpenStack-Ansible meetings - Information around the meetings the OpenStack-Ansible team has (including logs of previous meetings!)